- Social media platforms are great but in my opinion a website is still needed. Your social media platform is where you grab the attention of your audience. It's where you excite them to know more about your product or service. Social Media should never be where the sale takes place, that happens on your website or at your store or office location.
- The amount of audience following or likes is one aspect of your social media marketing ROI, another is how many visits you get to your website or location from your social media sites. Another way to gage your social media marketing ROI is how much engagement you are receiving from your post. Social Media Marketing ROI is real and can help you in determining where your efforts should be best spent.
- I think Blogging is a great idea. It's a great way to go into more detail about your business and/or personal story. Every business owner should have a blog. Cross promote your website and your social media platforms as well.
- You do not need to be on all platforms. Do an A/B test on 2-4 platforms and see what kind of engagement you get from your marketing efforts on those platforms. Find 1-3 that are working best for you and put your focus and efforts on just those. Later, down the road add a few more platforms that did well in your testing. Not every platform is right for every business. Use the one that works and fits your business needs.
- Social media is a great way to market and advertise your business but getting out there and interaction face-to-face with real, live people and business owners is always a good idea.
- Yes, we want many likes and follows but I personally would rather have quality likes and follows. An audience that can really and truly benefit from my business is better than all the likes in the World.
- Paid Ads are not a waste of time if done correctly. There are many affordable option out there for you to try. My advice to you is to see the help from a Social Media Marketing Ad expert that can explain the differences of Ads on the various platforms and they will also be able to help you maximize your efforts without breaking the bank.
- Every business is unique and different thus the results you get, marketing your business on social media will be different as well. Social Media Marketing takes time. Your efforts may not be seen overnight but with the right tools and right help from the experts you will eventually see your fruits of your labor.
- Social media is a great place to showcase your product or service but depending on your product or service, social media just may not be for your type of business. A lot of things come into play like who is your target audience, where is your target audience is there a market for your product or service within your demographical span. A social media marketing expert will be able to sit with you and help you determine those types of questions so that you are not wasting your time marketing your business on social media.
- Hashtags do work if you use them in the correct manner. 1-3 hashtags per post is ideal. Capitalizing the first letter of each hashtag word will also help increase your audience reach. Know which keywords to hashtag is also a critical step. Finally, hashtags do work on all platforms.
- Social Media Marketing is a Huge job and if not managed correctly can be time consuming and costly. Seek the assistance of an experienced social media marketing manager and coach like me. I save you Time, Money and your Peace of Mind.
Thanks for reading my blog. Feel Free to comment. Take Care