- SOCIAL SHARE BUTTONS: Adding Social Share Buttons to your website is a great way to get more people to your website. When someone visits and they like what they see, they can share it to their social media pages with a click of a button. The key-point here is not to just add the button but to also create a CTA (Call To Action) for the button, telling your visitors to please share. Maybe even add a reward of some kind for those that do share your website, for example “Share This Page and Get A Free Sample”
- GUEST BLOGGER PAGE: Add a page for guest bloggers. There is nothing more exciting for a blogger than to see their story on different websites and they are more likely to share your website so that others can read their blog. This is a quick an easy way to generate traffic.
- TRAFFIC EXCHANGES: There are literally 1000’s of traffic exchange sites out there and 90% of them are no good but those 10% could actually be worth the time. A traffic exchange is merely sites where you trade for visits. You agree to view and visit other websites and in exchange, they will view and visit your website. It’s a bit time consuming but like I said for the 10% of traffic exchanges that are actually good, it’s time well spent. Enlisting the aid of others my help you out with this one.
- SEO: Nothing beats a good Search Engine Optimization Campaign. By using Google Search Engine Tools, such as the Keyword Tool, to aid in determining the best Keywords and tags to use on your website, you are sure to improve and increase your traffic results.
- TRADITIONAL MARKETING: Don’t rule out these old methods of marketing such as ‘Word of Mouth’ ‘Creating Community Board Flyers’ ‘Attending Networking Events’ and ‘Print Advertising’ Even in this mega popular Social Media World we live in, the methods above are tried and true and still work and frankly, I find them to be irreplaceable and extremely valuable
Take Care and Have An Amazing Day.