- On Average, Wednesday Is The Slowest Day On Social Media: Meaning, if you ever felt like taking a day off from marketing your business on social media, Wednesday would be the best day to do just that. With that said, it's still vital that you use your analytics to determine that best days and times to post for your business.
- Posting On Facebook On Friday, After 3pm, May Be A Waste Of Time: On Fridays, after 3pm, most people are getting off from working, getting ready for a night on the town or leaving for a weekend get-a-way so if you are posting something that you hope to reach a large audience, this may not be the best time to post and again, every business is different and to truly know your optimal posting days and times using your analytics will be key. Get your FREE copy of my Facebook Insights 2016 E-Book by clicking this link. (Facebook Insights)
- Find Your Next Customer Using The Twitter Advance Search Tool: Don't wait for potential customers and clients to find you on Twitter, use the advance search tool and go get them yourself. The Twitter Advance Search Tool is a targeting system that will allow you to search for people in your area looking for what you have to offer. For more info on how to use this Awesome tool, get your FREE copy of my Twitter Advance Search Tool Guide by clicking this link. (TAST)
- Pinned Post: On some of the social media platforms, you are able to pin post to the top of your page. Pinning post, increases visibility of that post, without having to do a paid advertisement for it. This works great for a last minute announcement of an event or special sale happening for a limited time.
- Number One Rule In Social Media Marketing: That #1 Rule is," Social Media Is Not Where The Sale Takes Place" You have to remember the word "SOCIAL" Having your business on social media is great but just remember that what your business should be doing is sharing VALUE. Depending on your business, your post should be entertaining, educational, informative or all of the above. Follow the 80/20 Rule, this is where 80% of your post is about what your audience wants to know, see and hear and the other 20% is about your business and you. I actually practice a 90/10 rule and that's working well for me.
I hope you have enjoyed my little tidbit of information about social media. Please feel free to comment and share and Thanks so much for reading. Appreciate it. Have A Good One.