Top 4 Social Media Marketing Trends of 2017
- First, we have Images and images are GOOD. Images in my book have always been the right thing to add to your content, to catch your audience’s attention with their eyes and it will always be a good thing to do in 2017 and beyond.
- Second, we have Video and in some instances, video is the BETTER choice over a plain image. Now more than ever we are seeing our social feeds flooded with all types of video from personal video to video ads and let me tell you if you haven't jumped on the video band wagon yet, you may want to re-think that because it's here to stay and more popular than ever.
- Third we have Live Streaming and live streaming is the BEST option. Live Streaming is still a new commodity but with platforms like Periscope, Snapchat and Facebook Live, it is becoming the thing to do, especially for businesses trying to market their product or service, talk about really connecting with your audience and being on a personal level with them, Live Streaming is the way to go.
Part of your social media marketing strategy should incorporate you getting down on a personal level with your audience, really letting your personality shine through in your content. Don't be afraid to share your thoughts and feelings about something, let them see that you are human and this my friends is the best way to gain their trust in you and your business and who better to buy from than somebody you trust.
(Source DMR Stats&Gadgets) If you are not using mobile to bring Awareness to your Brand, well, all I can say is good luck. Getting your business mobile is easy, here are some tips to get you going in the right direction.
- Ensure your Website, Ecommerce Store and Blog are all mobile friendly.
- Start Live Streaming your business directly to your users.
- Create an App for your business and give your audience incentive to use the App versus your traditional site.
- Create a QR Code offering special deals and saving coupons.
INSTAGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER SNAPCHAT YOUTUBE