- BRAND AWARENESS: Social Media Marketing is a great way to get people to notice your company's core image. Make your business known and familiar to your audience by branding your business across multiple platforms. Just remember to be consistent in your look and the overall feel of your pages. Don't overwhelm your audience with too much wording and graphics. Keep it simple but offer value.
- RELATIONSHIP BUILDING & TRUST: Social Media Marketing is a great way to start building a relationship with your audience. Social Media is the place where your audience gets to learn more about you and you get to learn more about your audience. To earn their trust, use social media platforms to share value rich content that your audience can resonate with. You will also want to show your personal side, get real and share your business story.
- INEXPENSIVE ADVERTISING: Marketing your business on social media is relatively inexpensive. In most cases there is no cost at all to promote your business but using the paid advertising that most platforms offer, proves to be a low cost alternative to some traditional marketing tactics like TV, radio or magazine ads. Explore your options, perform A, B Testing and seek the advice of a social media marketing expert.
- MESSAGE DELIVERANCE: Social Media Marketing is a great way to get your message out to the masses. Whether it be a message about a new product or service you are offering or your personal or brand message, lots of consumers in the World, use social media to research a business and to find out if that business has a solution to whatever situation they may be going through. Start sharing your message today.
- FUN: Finally, in my opinion, social media marketing is just plain fun. I love sharing my knowledge, expertise and wisdom, with my fans on all platforms. I love having fun with them to. Asking questions, creating polls, sharing pics of my family, throwing in a joke or two, even if it's not really that funny. Bottom Line. Have fun with your post, it doesn't have to be all about business but even if it is, have fun with it. include a funny pic, create contest and in the end treat your audience like a long time buddy. You'll be glad you did.
Thank you for taking the time to read my latest blog. Please feel free to comment and share.
Founder / President